Retiring Early

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Some really good stuff...

While I have not had a lot of time to blog myself, I have been really enjoying the posts of my fellow bloggers. Lately, blogging on the weekends is all I've had time for and I'm sure that will change in a bit, but for now, here are a few posts that I found interesting:
  1. Lazyman on removing inflation to get the real rate of return.
  2. Stealthbucks on being socially selective on where you spend your money and on why it's not a right to own a home -- you have to earn it. I've posted on that second one a few times myself and it's a great riff. Stealth is on a role with these -- check them out!
  3. Madame X on acquiring and owning things that further isolate you.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
del.icio.us del.icio.us

3 Comments:

  • At 5/14/2007 9:23 PM, Blogger StealthBucks said…

    Thanks for the bit. Sometimes I think I'm a bit preachy but I'm pretty much just putting my thoughts down so I can invest better and keep moving forward. I am not a professional writer though and will continue to muddle along.

     
  • At 5/15/2007 7:08 PM, Blogger fin_indie said…

    Keep the great thoughts flowing... it's great stuff...

     
  • At 3/05/2009 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is very useful information. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home