Retiring Early

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Top 100 personal finance blogs!

I'm happy to say that my Retiring Early blog has been included in a list of the Top 100 Personal Finance blogs! Thanks to the good folks over at YourCreditAdvisor.com for including me! Many of the usual suspects are also listed there (My Money Blog, Blueprint, FMF, Consumerism Commentary, BostonGal, All Financial Matters, My Open Wallet, 2 Million, Frugal, and tons more. (btw, If that ain't link love, I don't know what is. :) I particularly like the breakout by category -- I'm included in the retirement category, as you might have guessed.

Check it out: Top 100 Personal Finance blogs
del.icio.us del.icio.us

1 Comments:

  • At 3/05/2009 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! That is a great achievement to be included in the Top 100 list. Your blog is very interesting. Hope my stock market blog will be included in one day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home